Does work consume 80% of your energy and the rest has to get spread among family, spouse, friends, yourself?
Do you pressure yourself to do it all without dropping any balls, without feeling resentful of other people’s flaws, or without too much self-doubt or guilt?
Are you noticing signs of stress in your life but you feel trapped in your current schedule (and frankly are too stressed out to figure out alternatives?)
Have you been told to ‘take some time for yourself’ but it seems easy to say but hard to do? Finally a solution to give you all the life force you need to stay calm, confident, and productive while you are ‘doing it all’:
Discover how you can take back control over work and life stress so you can have the balance and happiness you seek.
Are you ready to get rid of:
- Being Overwhelmed by a never-ending ‘to do’ list that makes it hard to stay centered – and no matter what you do it never seems ‘enough’?
- Feeling Exhausted, but can’t sleep or wake up early in the morning worrying about work
- Getting more headaches, muscle tension, and digestive issues than ever before?
- Loving you work but dreading the difficult people, ‘politics’, or the constant dysfunction?
- Always being anxious about what other people think about you and your work, so you can never be ‘off’?
Announcing the Success under Stress for Women Program
It goes way beyond “just take a few breaths” or “make sure to take time for yourself” (we both know you have no time for that!). Rather, this acclaimed program will put you in the driver’s seat of your life. Instead of trying to survive the stress you will have tools to actually solve the challenges that stress you out. Learn how to go through your day with calm and focus, and to make choices that keep you happy and energized.
Dr. Melnick has presented these strategies to thousands of women in Fortune 500 companies and women entrepreneurs. Find out why she is repeatedly invited back to share the strategies that thousands of other women say have ‘dramatically reduced my stress and increased productivity.’ Here is a partial list of the organizations who have invited Dr. Melnick to teach them these secret techniques:
The program consists of conference calls that are recorded and can be downloaded to an mp3 for listening at your convenience.
Week 1: Control your Day
If you have ‘too much to do and not enough time to do it’ or get stressed by difficult people, then this program is the answer for you. In week 1, you will learn:
Week 2: Control your Performance
- The 3 most effective strategies for keeping workload at an optimal level so you can focus
- Say goodbye to guilt about not accomplishing more at work, and guilt about not being more present for your family
- The steps to decide how to prioritize when everything is a #1 priority
- Know the efficient strategies to bring valuable work to completion, instead of putting out fires all day long
- How to be less aggravated by difficult people and get uncooperative people to give you the work you need when you need it
- The question to ask to eliminate 75% of interruptions so you can focus and not get distracted
- Get control of ‘too much to do’ so you can be centered and be effective at the commitments you choose
- Figure out how to respond to people who you need to work with or live with who are untrustworthy or dominant and make you feel disempowered
To be effective you have to get the best out of yourself under stressful conditions. Do you have trouble sleeping or wake up in the middle of the night with racing thoughts about work? Have difficulty focusing? Headaches or muscle tension? Stomach aches? Getting sick a lot? Your signs of stress indicate you may not be at your best during long days. Here are just a few of the techniques you will learn in week 2:
- The secret to calm down yourself (and other people) from anger and frustration in under 10 seconds (you can use this at work or at home!)
- Feel proud of the work you’ve accomplished and then come home from work with more energy
- A toolkit for how to process your emotions so that you can let go of negative aspects of work and be present for your family
- The ‘mental reset’ technique you must use to get back to focused concentration when you are overwhelmed
- The everyday breathing exercise that will rewire your nervous system to make you less reactive to situations and people
- 1 minute techniques to energize yourself when low energy or in a mental fog – you can do them right in your office area instead of going for coffee or eating a sugary snack
- Magic bullet technique to return to sleep within 3 minutes when you wake up in the middle of the night
Bonus #1: A small group, private Q and A call. This is your opportunity to get on the phone with me, the whole call will be devoted to YOU and your questions. Tell me your specific challenges, and I’ll tell you exactly what you can do and say to make that problem go away and enable you to stay in the positive vibration of abundance all day. ($500 value)
Bonus #2: Be a Better DJ of your Mental iPod: Turn your 60,000 thoughts a day from negative and stressed to positive and focused This is a wildly popular 35 minute audio training on how to make your thoughts in the service of the abundance you want to manifest ($97 value)
See what other women have to say about how much the Success under Stress skillset has helped them:
“The tools you provided are practical, applicable, flexible, and appealing. Your approach has made a massive difference in my effectiveness.”
Magdalene Campbell, Pfizer
“This program literally changed my work life, I now have a completely different way of looking at things. I have heard that idea that you only have control over your own behavior, and not over what anyone else does or says – but I never knew how to put it into action. And now I do, it has dramatically reduced my stress. I accomplish so much more now than I ever used to, with far more confidence and significantly less stress. The wealth of information contained in this program also helped me blow past my stuck-in-the- mud sense of powerlessness about not taking a career step to achieve my dreams. If you’re feeling stressed-out, overwhelmed, not achieving your goals, TAKE THIS PROGRAM – IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!”
“I took tons of notes! The information in your presentation dramatically reduced my stress and increased my productivity”
Yvette Clayton, Wells Fargo
“The strategies you shared on the webinar were really valuable, our office LOVED it! It has been so helpful for how to handle stress and approach people effectively. Of course, everyone is still using the breathing techniques.”
Crystal Gardner, Office of Communications and Marketing, Daniels College of Business | University of Denver
“It makes it so much easier at work when you know exactly how to deal with people and how to not get upset over situations. I am so much more in control and I don’t have to spend any time worrying about how to talk to people about situations or replaying what I said and wondering if it was wrong. I am in control of my 50% and it’s great. The tools really worked, Everybody should take this workshop!”
Annette Cutrino, Visiting Nurses Service, NY
“Sharon’s stress-busting secrets have helped me launch to the next level in my career while creating an amazing home-life balance as well. Do what she says in this program, it will change your life.””
Stacy Francis, President Francis Financial and Founder, Savvy Ladies
“I’ve been busier than ever at work and focusing only on the important things. My business is already up 80% for the year. Things that would derail me for days and sometimes weeks now roll off my back in under an hour. Most importantly, I now have an indescribable faith in myself.””
Craig Meadows,Managing Director Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
“I found it incredibly informative and helpful to learn techniques to “de-stress” yourself and process through trying times. I definitely got tools I could put right into practice. You were very upbeat and personable … easy to relate to, and definitely engaging with the audience throughout! Great job!”
Stephanie Ruphan, Merck
Our Money Back Guarantee
If after the first call you don’t think the Success Under Stress for Women Program will give you the self management skills to reduce your current response to stress, notify us within 24 hours and we’ll refund your investment.